Binder Tabs

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Forest

The forest -
Light at day
Very pretty and green
That sometimes make me feel
That I'm at home
I would call myself
A "tree girl."

The forest -
Dark at night
Make the stars-
Shine in the sky
Which makes me feel
That I shine out
With all my talents.

The forest -
Is a wonderful place
To just relax
And be yourself
When you need me
To just want -
To fly out and be a bird.

The forest -
Full of trees
Make your moods vary
From happy to sad
It makes things happen
From dark to light -
To say something nice.

But why are my feelings
Going from one to another?
Would they want to say
Something like:
"I love you"
Or "I hate you"?
But that's how the forest is.

That's how I like it
Quiet and nice
Where songs can be sung
Where freedom lies
Where you can pray and play
Or just do something -
Like relaxing.

A forest is everything,
Freedom, love, and maybe -
Silence - to relax
So that's good, is it?
I love it, it's just my holy place,p
To relax, be in silence,
Have freedom,
And that's how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment